Monday, June 20, 2005

Flickr!

So, hope that Flickr site eases the pain, Ed. I'll be taking photos on my old-fashioned film camera, complete with 10 minute wait for flash to work, and washed-out looking photos in the dark. Should be a joy. But when I get back I'll be able to get em put onto CDs and upload them. Have to get a sturdy backpack for the trip, although not too sturdy, because most of the time it'll be sitting in the boot (or, 'trunk') of the car (or 'automobile'). MacKenzie was a protest singer from the sixties, who traded in his tie-dyes for a pair of mouldy old jeans covered in paint, and made his subject avant-garde cinema and had a sideline in locking innocent students in basements, leaving them with no visible means of escape. Some say he should have stuck to the singing. Not me, though.

3 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger Karl said...

Do you like the way this whole blog is set to West Coast time? I'm digging it, maaan.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Ernesto said...

Someone should take a digital camera to upload pics whenever you make a stop. Would be cool if we did not have to wait until the trip is over to see what's going on (I don't know who "we" are, but still). I mean, long live real film cameras and all that, but I don't wanna wait!

Is Ed taking a digital camera?

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Karl said...

Ed is taking a digital camera. That right, Ed? I was thinking I might get photos done on CD as we move anyway - was going to invest in a digital camera, but my wallet says 'no'. For the moment, anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home