Thursday, June 30, 2005

Countdown

A welcome to anyone who has received an email directing you to this site. So it's only a couple of days until the trip begins properly. On Sunday night we will arrive in Seattle, and the whole thing will kick off. Monday will be the fourth of July, and I'll be interested to see what that entails. Like St Patrick's Day but with fewer drunken poets, I'd wager. I've bought a really ingenious travel adaptor which works everywhere in the world. A phonecall to Ed earlier resulted in a deeply philosophical and hotly debated discussion about tents - it seems we have an embarrassment of riches in that there are two tents ready to rock on this tour. Which one to bring? Ed's, we agreed. Photos of the adaptor to follow.

1 Comments:

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Karl said...

That should be fine. I'm stashing it in my baggage as we speak.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home